Unnecessary “fillers” in our speech. I’d rather have “like” than up-talking, though (if we had to choose one, that is). Ewwww, up-talking. Then again, a combination of the two would render me homicidal maniac.
yes, colloquial speech is stupid
discourse particles are stupid
quotative particles are stupid
fillers are stupid
lower registers of speech = stupid!!!!!!woah aaa/
Like, did you ever notice? That, like, the speech patterns people, like, think are stupid? Are, like, commonly associated with, like, women?
And, like, there’s this thing? Where, like, women aren’t supposed to be, like, assertive? So they, like, qualify their speech? Because, like, we’re not supposed to, like, stand by our opinions?
1) humiliate women so they don’t feel qualified to speak authoritatively about anything
2) humiliate women for speaking in such a way that reflects how you treat her
3) laugh, you are superior because you don’t use words like “like.” It isn’t as if being a huge stupid asshole has ever made you worse than a woman who speaks with verbal tics.
- Letting rapists walk free, even in the face of overwhelming evidence (http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/government-tyranny/on-jury-nullification-and-rape/)
- Doxxing people (http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/1000-00-reward-for-real-identity-of-vliet-tiptree/)
no but women are so badass okay
because there will inevitably come a point in every woman’s life where she wakes up in a pool of her own blood and her reaction will be dammit now i have to do laundry
that is some suave superhero shit and you won’t ever be able to convince me otherwise
Imagine the uproar if these kinds of pictures were shown in magazines all the time. But nobody bats a fucking eyelid when we do it to women. Everyone (men (white men)) would be up in arms about ~misandry~ and hypersexualization, but do these dudebro MRAs care that women are subjected to this type of imagery /reversed/ in our own magazines on every second goddamn page? Didn’t think so.
THAT is why these images showing the reversal is important. Dudes will cry “you won’t get people to join your cause if you respond to degradation of your gender by degrading another gender” - no, fuck you. We are sick of the constant hypersexualization, and one photoset relieving us of our plight that makes you uncomfortable is NOTHING compared to what we deal with everyday.
Not to mention these are stinkin’ hot.
i really fucking like these
Shout out to all the white morons who think there’s no such thing as white privilege but believe whole-heartedly in “reverse racism”. Fuck all of y’all.
Let me guess; you can’t be…
what if your name could be an action instead of a word, like you’d introduce yourself like “Hi, my name is *starts doing the worm* Smith, nice to meet you”Yeah but imagine how ridiculous it’d be trying to call out to someone - *violently doing the worm* Smith! SMITH!
What about whispering someone’s name? *gently and slowly doing the worm* …..smiiiitthh…..smiiiiithhh…
the last one just sounds creepy